33 Comments

1. Amber Mills November 8, 2011 at 11:02 am Permalink

This is so cool! I have a hard time getting my hubby to play board games with me, but if he gets to use his phone, I think I may have a chance! Love the podcast! Keep up the awesome work!

2. Satyr69 November 9, 2011 at 8:49 am Permalink

I’ll retweet AND leave a message, that’s how badly I want a free game! 😉

3. RobertNYC November 9, 2011 at 11:35 am Permalink

Great podcast. I love trivia games and contests. Curtis is a great addition to the show. Let’s kick this pig and get me a free game.

4. erik November 10, 2011 at 8:42 pm Permalink

Hey there! I’ve been listening for a while now and just want to say how much I enjoy your show. Keep it up!!

5. Rachel Walter November 12, 2011 at 11:48 am Permalink

Amber, I have the same issue with my husband, maybe if one of us wins we figure out a way to play together without them, lol.

And thanks guys for helping my work day go by faster. I wouldn’t be able to make it on Sundays when I’m by myself without yall.

6. Walt November 14, 2011 at 4:30 am Permalink

Another great show and a game I’m intrigued by. It’s Cool when technology works like this.

7. David Goehring November 14, 2011 at 10:41 pm Permalink

Color is often a problem in games for me, since I’m color blind. Maybe that’s why they picked the colors I did?

Why are the scores all multiples of 10!?
    It seemed like they could more sensibly have had scores 1-6. Yes/no?

8. Tim G November 15, 2011 at 3:11 pm Permalink

I wanna win, a great podcast and prizes, SWEET BTW the deadline is my Birthday!

9. Scott Bolderson November 15, 2011 at 3:42 pm Permalink

I’m intrigued. If for nothing else, I knew a bunch of the answers to the obscure hockey questions you guys had, so I’d have an advantage in my group!

10. Joe Ramirez November 15, 2011 at 6:30 pm Permalink

I believe I may be the only non Arizona listener to have met Brian and Mike (maybe Curtis next year?) in person, so obviously IM the biggest fan and should therefor win!

11. Jenna November 16, 2011 at 4:00 am Permalink

I listen to this podcast while living in Saudi Arbia and I cant wait to get back to the US and actually try some if these games! Maybe codigo will my first new one.

12. Graeme November 16, 2011 at 12:49 pm Permalink

This was my first GNG podcast, you’ve got yourself a new fan! My newbie status might disqualify me from winning anything, but wanted to let you guys know I’m looking forward to new episodes.

13. KT November 19, 2011 at 11:16 pm Permalink

Love this show … I listen to it every week and now am finally motivate to come comment here. This game actually sounded really fun even if the questions sounded really tough. Count me in!

I miss Mike, but I like Curtis too!

14. Paul November 20, 2011 at 11:04 am Permalink

I love it when y’all play games with trivia. I find myself yelling my answers out loud.

15. Andrew Moore November 25, 2011 at 9:22 am Permalink

This would have been perfect last night as my family and I were playing post-Thanksgiving games! Maybe next year!

16. Dave Elkins November 25, 2011 at 11:39 am Permalink

Love the show guys! Curtis has been a great addition. I’ve been listening since, I think, show #2. Anyway, hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

17. Spit | Game Night Guys November 28, 2011 at 11:36 am Permalink